[libcxxabi] [llvm] [libc++abi][NFC] Enable modernize-loop-convert clang-tidy check (PR #213250)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 4 01:48:34 PDT 2026


llvmorg-github-actions[bot] wrote:


<!--LLVM PR SUMMARY COMMENT-->

@llvm/pr-subscribers-libcxxabi

Author: Nikolas Klauser (philnik777)

<details>
<summary>Changes</summary>



---
Full diff: https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/213250.diff


3 Files Affected:

- (modified) libcxxabi/.clang-tidy (+1-1) 
- (modified) libcxxabi/src/demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h (+2-2) 
- (modified) llvm/include/llvm/Demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h (+2-2) 


``````````diff
diff --git a/libcxxabi/.clang-tidy b/libcxxabi/.clang-tidy
index cbb2351419896..6b9911d8d8254 100644
--- a/libcxxabi/.clang-tidy
+++ b/libcxxabi/.clang-tidy
@@ -10,6 +10,7 @@ Checks: >
   misc-non-copyable-objects,
   misc-uniqueptr-reset-release,
 
+  modernize-loop-convert,
   modernize-redundant-void-arg,
 
   readability-duplicate-include,
@@ -47,7 +48,6 @@ CheckOptions:
 # TODO: Enable these checks
 # llvm-include-order,
 # llvm-namespace-comment,
-# modernize-loop-convert,
 # modernize-use-equals-delete,
 # modernize-use-nullptr,
 # modernize-use-override,
diff --git a/libcxxabi/src/demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h b/libcxxabi/src/demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h
index 94d780e229631..2ae943e1998f1 100644
--- a/libcxxabi/src/demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h
+++ b/libcxxabi/src/demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h
@@ -2858,8 +2858,8 @@ template <typename Derived, typename Alloc> struct AbstractManglingParser {
     ParsingLambdaParamsAtLevel = (size_t)-1;
     TryToParseTemplateArgs = true;
     PermitForwardTemplateReferences = false;
-    for (int I = 0; I != 3; ++I)
-      NumSyntheticTemplateParameters[I] = 0;
+    for (unsigned int & NumSyntheticTemplateParameter : NumSyntheticTemplateParameters)
+      NumSyntheticTemplateParameter = 0;
     ASTAllocator.reset();
   }
 
diff --git a/llvm/include/llvm/Demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h b/llvm/include/llvm/Demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h
index 04338e1d7cb51..0f1deb3d710e2 100644
--- a/llvm/include/llvm/Demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h
+++ b/llvm/include/llvm/Demangle/ItaniumDemangle.h
@@ -2858,8 +2858,8 @@ template <typename Derived, typename Alloc> struct AbstractManglingParser {
     ParsingLambdaParamsAtLevel = (size_t)-1;
     TryToParseTemplateArgs = true;
     PermitForwardTemplateReferences = false;
-    for (int I = 0; I != 3; ++I)
-      NumSyntheticTemplateParameters[I] = 0;
+    for (unsigned int & NumSyntheticTemplateParameter : NumSyntheticTemplateParameters)
+      NumSyntheticTemplateParameter = 0;
     ASTAllocator.reset();
   }
 

``````````

</details>


https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/213250


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list