[llvm] [docs] Remove myself from security response (PR #203061)

Josh Stone via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 10 10:53:09 PDT 2026


https://github.com/cuviper created https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/203061

I haven't really been active in this group, so I think it's best for me
to voluntarily leave. My affiliations are still covered by others, and
anyway I think cross-cutting issues (e.g. with Rust) should pull in
those orgs rather than relying on direct membership.


>From 4d6890bf7e459dd4d1edc3356aa5d22b8cebcb4e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Josh Stone <jistone at redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 10:44:42 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] [docs] Remove myself from security response

I haven't really been active in this group, so I think it's best for me
to voluntarily leave. My affiliations are still covered by others, and
anyway I think cross-cutting issues (e.g. with Rust) should pull in
those orgs rather than relying on direct membership.
---
 llvm/docs/Security.rst | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/llvm/docs/Security.rst b/llvm/docs/Security.rst
index 7678e58ff6daf..a141781406d0c 100644
--- a/llvm/docs/Security.rst
+++ b/llvm/docs/Security.rst
@@ -43,7 +43,6 @@ username for an individual isn't available, the brackets will be empty.
 * Dimitry Andric (individual; FreeBSD) [@DimitryAndric]
 * Ed Maste (individual; FreeBSD) [@emaste]
 * George Burgess IV (Google) [@gburgessiv]
-* Josh Stone (Red Hat; Rust) [@cuviper]
 * Kristof Beyls (ARM) [@kbeyls]
 * Mario Cupelli (HighTec EDV Systeme) [@mariocup]
 * Matthew Riley (Google) [@mmdriley]



More information about the llvm-commits mailing list