[llvm] [llvm-objdump] Add --substitute-path and --source-dir for --source (PR #201096)
via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 5 06:25:14 PDT 2026
VladimirMedic wrote:
> Did you use AI to help with this change? If you did, please review the AI policy, as noted in the first time contributor greeter message posted by the bot.
Yes, I have used it, and the policy has been reviewed. I feel that I am in line with it.
> Does GNU objdump already have similar functionality?
No, this functionality has been inspired by gnu debugger options, during the usage of llvm-objdumo I felt a need for something similar. As these options on gdb are interactive, and for the sake of patch simplicity, $cwd and $cdir were not included in the implementation.
> Have you done any performance measurements of the new options? If there were, say, 100 substitutions, how would this >impact the overall performance of disassembling with source printing?
I am working on this, and first measurements give additional about 20ms for 100 substitutions.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/201096
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list