[llvm] [ci][github][analyzer] Enable Z3 for Clang Static Analyzer on Linux (PR #184695)

Aiden Grossman via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 4 06:09:49 PDT 2026


boomanaiden154 wrote:

> Judging the last couple replies we tried to address your comments, but you imply that we might have missed some.

As far as I can tell, there has been nothing concrete done to address my comments. As far as I'm aware, there is still no post-commit infrastructure and there has been no effort to add reproduction instructions to the current comments that premerge leaves.

> One that comes to my mind is better reproduction instructions in case of failures. Is this the only blocker for this?
I'll try to explore our options addressing this in the mean time.

If someone can get that done, then I'm probably okay accepting this. It would be a really easy sell if someone set up a buildbot/post-commit infrastructure (even if it's green dragon).df

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/184695


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list