[llvm] [X86][GISEL] Lower Vector shuffle (PR #201055)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 2 02:21:29 PDT 2026


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.

<details>
<summary>lib/Target/X86/CMakeFiles/LLVMX86CodeGen.dir/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: lib/Target/X86/CMakeFiles/LLVMX86CodeGen.dir/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/X86 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -fvisibility=hidden -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT lib/Target/X86/CMakeFiles/LLVMX86CodeGen.dir/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp.o -MF lib/Target/X86/CMakeFiles/LLVMX86CodeGen.dir/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp.o.d -o lib/Target/X86/CMakeFiles/LLVMX86CodeGen.dir/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp:1185:8: error: unused variable 'SHUFPDInst' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
1185 |   auto SHUFPDInst = Helper.MIRBuilder.buildInstr(X86::G_X86_SHUFP)
|        ^~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp:1208:20: error: unused variable 'MF' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
1208 |   MachineFunction &MF = MIRBuilder.getMF();
|                    ^~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp:1220:12: error: unused variable 'VecSize' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
1220 |   unsigned VecSize = DstTy.getSizeInBits();
|            ^~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp:1221:12: error: unused variable 'NumSrcElts' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
1221 |   unsigned NumSrcElts = SrcTy.getNumElements();
|            ^~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/X86/GISel/X86LegalizerInfo.cpp:1268:8: error: unused variable 'Src2IsZero' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
1268 |   bool Src2IsZero =
|        ^~~~~~~~~~
5 errors generated.
```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/201055


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list