[llvm] [llubi] Add support for byte types (PR #200672)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 1 06:23:06 PDT 2026


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

* 101235 tests passed
* 2318 tests skipped

All executed tests passed, but another part of the build **failed**. Click on a failure below to see the details.

<details>
<summary>tools/llubi/lib/CMakeFiles/LLVMUBAwareInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: tools/llubi/lib/CMakeFiles/LLVMUBAwareInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/llubi/lib -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llubi/lib -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT tools/llubi/lib/CMakeFiles/LLVMUBAwareInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o -MF tools/llubi/lib/CMakeFiles/LLVMUBAwareInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o.d -o tools/llubi/lib/CMakeFiles/LLVMUBAwareInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llubi/lib/Value.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llubi/lib/Value.cpp:321:34: error: no matching function for call to 'min'
321 |         V.extractBitsAsZExtValue(std::min(BitWidth - I, 8), I)));
|                                  ^~~~~~~~
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/algorithmfwd.h:420:5: note: candidate template ignored: deduced conflicting types for parameter '_Tp' ('uint32_t' (aka 'unsigned int') vs. 'int')
420 |     min(const _Tp&, const _Tp&);
|     ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/stl_algo.h:5785:5: note: candidate template ignored: could not match 'initializer_list<_Tp>' against 'uint32_t' (aka 'unsigned int')
5785 |     min(initializer_list<_Tp> __l, _Compare __comp)
|     ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/stl_algo.h:5775:5: note: candidate function template not viable: requires single argument '__l', but 2 arguments were provided
5775 |     min(initializer_list<_Tp> __l)
|     ^   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/algorithmfwd.h:425:5: note: candidate function template not viable: requires 3 arguments, but 2 were provided
425 |     min(const _Tp&, const _Tp&, _Compare);
|     ^   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/200672


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list