[llvm] [AMDGPU] Add VOP1 DPP8 pseudo infrastructure (PR #196736)
via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 9 09:41:50 PDT 2026
github-actions[bot] wrote:
<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results
The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-disassembler --specialize-decoders-per-bitwidth -ignore-non-decodable-operands -ignore-fully-defined-operands -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc -d AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDisassemblerTables.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/6ccf9f498de1b0caa2634d823cb5bb84aae7df7f50a3830a40c8b0bf48fa7fd6.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AMDGPURegBankCombiner" -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc -d AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenRegBankGICombiner.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/894116dec17ca0470d6c77f6b9ba1e06ae8de409979341a29c649331debaca7d.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-asm-writer -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc -d AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmWriter.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/b8f35783d176f65247b1e6fdfef28402418cdb2d191a6e95cdc04a8b54fcf935.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-subtarget -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc -d AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/22f8fd4afdd517e758f02fbcbced91a6f9aecaa19477687904ed8935191a6380.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AMDGPUPreLegalizerCombiner" -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc -d AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPreLegalizeGICombiner.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/5582893a91bf1243aaaddb1fba83f028b86f64795a7b73c6a003499aa8591835.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-emitter -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc -d AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenMCCodeEmitter.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/63653422d56d37dee65772195664ea834c3ffc479aa0ad164b91014c23475fd0.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-asm-matcher -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc -d AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenAsmMatcher.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/25265ae4b77e97ad25c1987487daebff4e669b06f35a959d8806b5b0101fb3b8.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-global-isel-combiner -combiners="AMDGPUPostLegalizerCombiner" -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc -d AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenPostLegalizeGICombiner.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/a950e2a3437de4f63331264170d7708174d2743d01a1d54501a953f20e893b59.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-searchable-tables -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc -d AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenSearchableTables.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/38042ad619b6e1531215c73d9b662aca1138d4d108320a23dc4846ee65c7beee.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-instr-info -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc -d AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenInstrInfo.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/5a4aee527e51fe902c3770e9de785238c50e9e5aa39ea8cc24f17976918ccda7.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-dag-isel -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target -omit-comments /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc -d AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenDAGISel.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/cf2f53ff577f83d351add8a0daf8ac1e2ca4813b50b03ac079d0839f68ad29eb.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/llvm-tblgen -gen-global-isel -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td --write-if-changed -o AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc -d AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc.d && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_transform_depfile Ninja gccdepfile /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGenGlobalISel.inc.d /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/CMakeFiles/d/5e61a0c7f7fcb41f963161ae6fd8c8d37aca66918eaf02a9c8afcc2be64d7968.d
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:132:9: error: 'V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32_dpp8' does not have an operand named '$vdst_in'!
def _dpp8 : VOP1_DPP8_Pseudo <opName, P>;
^
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPUGISel.td:13:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/AMDGPU.td:2786:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstrInfo.td:3568:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/SIInstructions.td:26:
Included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOPInstructions.td:2270:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Target/AMDGPU/VOP1Instructions.td:931:30: note: instantiated from multiclass
defm V_PERMLANE16_SWAP_B32 : VOP1Inst<"v_permlane16_swap_b32", VOP_PERMLANE_SWAP>;
^
```
</details>
If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/196736
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list