[llvm] [Lit] Change processRedirects to open all files in binary mode (PR #194368)
Aiden Grossman via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 6 08:02:55 PDT 2026
boomanaiden154 wrote:
> This is one problem where we'll have to work together. I don't have access to Windows and don't know what the original problem was. Going back to the way it was (opening text files as text files) works for z/OS. I could propose that but it's not going to solve the problem for the author. If the author can find a more fine grain solution opens text files as text file and works for Windows I can validate the change on z/OS. I'm more than willing to work with the author to fine tune that solution so it works for z/OS too.
Usually working together means doing more than just having the author stab in the dark at a fix for z/OS and having you fix it. Some preliminary investigation on your end on what is actually going wrong would be helpful.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/194368
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list