[llvm] [Support] Faster line and column lookup in SourceMgr (PR #195881)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 5 10:25:13 PDT 2026


Albert =?utf-8?q?Havliček?= <havlialb at fit.cvut.cz>,
Albert =?utf-8?q?Havliček?= <havlialb at fit.cvut.cz>
Message-ID:
In-Reply-To: <llvm.org/llvm/llvm-project/pull/195881 at github.com>


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

* 132282 tests passed
* 2151 tests skipped

All executed tests passed, but another part of the build **failed**. Click on a failure below to see the details.

<details>
<summary>tools/mlir/lib/AsmParser/CMakeFiles/obj.MLIRAsmParser.dir/Lexer.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: tools/mlir/lib/AsmParser/CMakeFiles/obj.MLIRAsmParser.dir/Lexer.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/mlir/lib/AsmParser -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/mlir/lib/AsmParser -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/mlir/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/mlir/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wundef -Werror=mismatched-tags -Werror=global-constructors -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT tools/mlir/lib/AsmParser/CMakeFiles/obj.MLIRAsmParser.dir/Lexer.cpp.o -MF tools/mlir/lib/AsmParser/CMakeFiles/obj.MLIRAsmParser.dir/Lexer.cpp.o.d -o tools/mlir/lib/AsmParser/CMakeFiles/obj.MLIRAsmParser.dir/Lexer.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/mlir/lib/AsmParser/Lexer.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/mlir/lib/AsmParser/Lexer.cpp:69:32: error: no member named 'getLineNumber' in 'llvm::SourceMgr::SrcBuffer'
69 |   unsigned lineNo = bufferInfo.getLineNumber(loc.getPointer());
|                     ~~~~~~~~~~ ^
1 error generated.
```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/195881


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list