[llvm] [ADT] Bitset: add shift operators, word accessors, and etc (PR #193400)
LLVM Continuous Integration via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 5 04:03:48 PDT 2026
llvm-ci wrote:
LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime` running on `omp-vega20-1` while building `llvm` at step 4 "annotate".
Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/73/builds/24505
<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>
```
Step 4 (annotate) failure: '../llvm-zorg/zorg/buildbot/builders/annotated/amdgpu-offload-cmake.py --cmake-file=AMDGPULibcBot.cmake' (failure)
...
[1241/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/DeadMachineInstructionElim.cpp.o
[1242/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/DetectDeadLanes.cpp.o
[1243/4996] Building X86GenFastISel.inc...
[1244/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/DroppedVariableStatsMIR.cpp.o
[1245/4996] Building X86GenSubtargetInfo.inc...
[1246/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/EarlyIfConversion.cpp.o
[1247/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/EdgeBundles.cpp.o
[1248/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/EHContGuardTargets.cpp.o
[1249/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/ExecutionDomainFix.cpp.o
[1250/4996] Building CXX object lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o
FAILED: lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DLLVM_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/lib/IR -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o -MF lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o.d -o lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp:9:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h: In member function ‘constexpr uint64_t llvm::Bitset<NumBits>::getWord64(unsigned int) const’:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h:271:33: error: static assertion failed: Unsupported word size
271 | static_assert(BitwordBits == 32, "Unsupported word size");
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
[1251/4996] Building CXX object tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o
FAILED: tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/tools/opt -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/opt -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o -MF tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o.d -o tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/opt/optdriver.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/RuntimeLibcallInfo.h:12,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/opt/optdriver.cpp:20:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h: In member function ‘constexpr uint64_t llvm::Bitset<NumBits>::getWord64(unsigned int) const’:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h:271:33: error: static assertion failed: Unsupported word size
271 | static_assert(BitwordBits == 32, "Unsupported word size");
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
[1252/4996] Building X86GenDAGISel.inc...
[1253/4996] Building CXX object tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o
FAILED: tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DLLVM_BUILD_STATIC -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o -MF tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o.d -o tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/SnippetRepetitor.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/RuntimeLibcallInfo.h:12,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/LibcallLoweringInfo.h:13,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/TargetLowering.h:32,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/SnippetRepetitor.cpp:13:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h: In member function ‘constexpr uint64_t llvm::Bitset<NumBits>::getWord64(unsigned int) const’:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h:271:33: error: static assertion failed: Unsupported word size
271 | static_assert(BitwordBits == 32, "Unsupported word size");
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
[1254/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o
FAILED: lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DLLVM_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/lib/CodeGen -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o -MF lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o.d -o lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AtomicExpandPass.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/RuntimeLibcallInfo.h:12,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/LibcallLoweringInfo.h:13,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/TargetLowering.h:32,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AtomicExpandPass.cpp:24:
Step 7 (build cmake config) failure: build cmake config (failure)
...
[1241/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/DeadMachineInstructionElim.cpp.o
[1242/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/DetectDeadLanes.cpp.o
[1243/4996] Building X86GenFastISel.inc...
[1244/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/DroppedVariableStatsMIR.cpp.o
[1245/4996] Building X86GenSubtargetInfo.inc...
[1246/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/EarlyIfConversion.cpp.o
[1247/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/EdgeBundles.cpp.o
[1248/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/EHContGuardTargets.cpp.o
[1249/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/ExecutionDomainFix.cpp.o
[1250/4996] Building CXX object lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o
FAILED: lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DLLVM_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/lib/IR -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o -MF lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o.d -o lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.cpp:9:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h: In member function ‘constexpr uint64_t llvm::Bitset<NumBits>::getWord64(unsigned int) const’:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h:271:33: error: static assertion failed: Unsupported word size
271 | static_assert(BitwordBits == 32, "Unsupported word size");
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
[1251/4996] Building CXX object tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o
FAILED: tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/tools/opt -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/opt -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o -MF tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o.d -o tools/opt/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMOptDriver.dir/optdriver.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/opt/optdriver.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/RuntimeLibcallInfo.h:12,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/opt/optdriver.cpp:20:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h: In member function ‘constexpr uint64_t llvm::Bitset<NumBits>::getWord64(unsigned int) const’:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h:271:33: error: static assertion failed: Unsupported word size
271 | static_assert(BitwordBits == 32, "Unsupported word size");
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
[1252/4996] Building X86GenDAGISel.inc...
[1253/4996] Building CXX object tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o
FAILED: tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DLLVM_BUILD_STATIC -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o -MF tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o.d -o tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/CMakeFiles/obj.LLVMExegesis.dir/SnippetRepetitor.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/SnippetRepetitor.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/RuntimeLibcallInfo.h:12,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/LibcallLoweringInfo.h:13,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/TargetLowering.h:32,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llvm-exegesis/lib/SnippetRepetitor.cpp:13:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h: In member function ‘constexpr uint64_t llvm::Bitset<NumBits>::getWord64(unsigned int) const’:
/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Bitset.h:271:33: error: static assertion failed: Unsupported word size
271 | static_assert(BitwordBits == 32, "Unsupported word size");
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
[1254/4996] Building CXX object lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o
FAILED: lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DLLVM_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/lib/CodeGen -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/build/include -I/home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o -MF lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o.d -o lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/AtomicExpandPass.cpp.o -c /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AtomicExpandPass.cpp
In file included from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/RuntimeLibcalls.h:20,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Analysis/RuntimeLibcallInfo.h:12,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/LibcallLoweringInfo.h:13,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/TargetLowering.h:32,
from /home/botworker/bbot/openmp-offload-libc-amdgpu-runtime/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AtomicExpandPass.cpp:24:
```
</details>
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/193400
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list