[llvm] [VPlan] Remove unused inferScalarTypeForRecipe declaration (NFC). (PR #194450)

LLVM Continuous Integration via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 2 13:02:55 PDT 2026


llvm-ci wrote:

LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `flang-aarch64-dylib` running on `linaro-flang-aarch64-dylib` while building `llvm` at step 5 "build-unified-tree".

Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/50/builds/22272

<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>

```
Step 5 (build-unified-tree) failure: build (failure)
...
21.915 [15/23/843] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/quadmath/trunc.cpp.o
21.966 [15/22/844] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/quadmath/yn.cpp.o
22.427 [15/21/845] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/quadmath/norm2.cpp.o
22.431 [15/20/846] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/quadmath/random.cpp.o
22.776 [15/19/847] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/descriptor-io.cpp.o
22.810 [15/18/848] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/reduction.cpp.o
23.150 [15/17/849] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/io-stmt.cpp.o
23.241 [15/16/850] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/sum.cpp.o
24.574 [15/15/851] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/io-api-server.cpp.o
27.821 [15/14/852] Building CXX object compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o
FAILED: compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o 
/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/../.. -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -march=armv8-a -fno-lto -fPIC -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fomit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -fno-stack-protector -fno-sanitize=safe-stack -fvisibility=hidden -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -O3 -gline-tables-only -Wno-gnu -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-c99-extensions -ftrivial-auto-var-init=pattern -nostdinc++ -fPIE -fno-rtti -Wframe-larger-than=530 -Wglobal-constructors -MD -MT compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o -MF compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o.d -o compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp
error: unable to open output file 'compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o': 'No space left on device'
1 error generated.
27.860 [15/13/853] Building CXX object compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o
FAILED: compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o 
/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DCOMPILER_RT_SHARED_LIB -DSANITIZER_SHARED -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Dclang_rt_tsan_dynamic_aarch64_EXPORTS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/../.. -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -fPIC -march=armv8-a -fno-lto -fPIC -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fomit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -fno-stack-protector -fno-sanitize=safe-stack -fvisibility=hidden -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -O3 -gline-tables-only -Wno-gnu -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-c99-extensions -ftrivial-auto-var-init=pattern -nostdinc++ -fno-rtti -Wframe-larger-than=530 -Wglobal-constructors -MD -MT compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o -MF compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o.d -o compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp
fatal error: error in backend: IO failure on output stream: No space left on device
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DCOMPILER_RT_SHARED_LIB -DSANITIZER_SHARED -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Dclang_rt_tsan_dynamic_aarch64_EXPORTS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/../.. -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -fPIC -march=armv8-a -fno-lto -fPIC -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fomit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -fno-stack-protector -fno-sanitize=safe-stack -fvisibility=hidden -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -O3 -gline-tables-only -Wno-gnu -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-c99-extensions -ftrivial-auto-var-init=pattern -nostdinc++ -fno-rtti -Wframe-larger-than=530 -Wglobal-constructors -MD -MT compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o -MF compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o.d -o compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.tsan-dynamic-aarch64.dir/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/tsan/rtl/tsan_interceptors_posix.cpp
27.980 [15/12/854] Building CXX object compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o
FAILED: compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o 
/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/msan/.. -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -march=armv8-a -fno-lto -fPIC -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fomit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -fno-stack-protector -fno-sanitize=safe-stack -fvisibility=hidden -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -O3 -gline-tables-only -Wno-gnu -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-c99-extensions -ftrivial-auto-var-init=pattern -nostdinc++ -fno-rtti -fPIE -ffreestanding -MD -MT compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o -MF compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o.d -o compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/msan/msan_interceptors.cpp
fatal error: error in backend: IO failure on output stream: No space left on device
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/msan/.. -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -march=armv8-a -fno-lto -fPIC -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fomit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -fno-stack-protector -fno-sanitize=safe-stack -fvisibility=hidden -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -O3 -gline-tables-only -Wno-gnu -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-c99-extensions -ftrivial-auto-var-init=pattern -nostdinc++ -fno-rtti -fPIE -ffreestanding -MD -MT compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o -MF compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o.d -o compiler-rt/lib/msan/CMakeFiles/clang_rt.msan-aarch64.dir/msan_interceptors.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/msan/msan_interceptors.cpp
29.947 [15/11/855] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o
FAILED: flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o 
/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DLIBC_NAMESPACE=__llvm_libc_common_utils -DLIBC_THREAD_MODE=LIBC_THREAD_MODE_SINGLE -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_NO_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/../flang/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/flang-rt -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/cmake/Modules/../../libc -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-lto -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -funwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -include/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/runtime/stl-overrides.h -Wp,-U_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -Wp,-U_LIBCPP_ENABLE_ASSERTIONS -MD -MT flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o -MF flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o.d -o flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/runtime/tools.cpp
fatal error: error in backend: IO failure on output stream: No space left on device
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DLIBC_NAMESPACE=__llvm_libc_common_utils -DLIBC_THREAD_MODE=LIBC_THREAD_MODE_SINGLE -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_NO_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/../flang/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/flang-rt -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/cmake/Modules/../../libc -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-lto -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -funwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -include/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/runtime/stl-overrides.h -Wp,-U_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -Wp,-U_LIBCPP_ENABLE_ASSERTIONS -MD -MT flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o -MF flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o.d -o flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/tools.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/runtime/tools.cpp
30.607 [15/10/856] Building CXX object third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o
FAILED: third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o 
/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -DGTEST_NO_LLVM_SUPPORT=1 -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googlemock/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googlemock -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -fcolor-diagnostics -Wcast-qual -Wformat-pedantic -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wsign-compare -Wno-extra -Wno-pedantic -fno-semantic-interposition -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17   -Wno-covered-switch-default -Wno-suggest-override -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -MD -MT third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o -MF third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o.d -o third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc
fatal error: error in backend: IO failure on output stream: No space left on device
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -DGTEST_NO_LLVM_SUPPORT=1 -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googlemock/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googlemock -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -Wall -fcolor-diagnostics -Wcast-qual -Wformat-pedantic -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wsign-compare -Wno-extra -Wno-pedantic -fno-semantic-interposition -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -Wno-covered-switch-default -Wno-suggest-override -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -MD -MT third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o -MF third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o.d -o third-party/runtimes_gtest/CMakeFiles/runtimes_gtest.dir/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest/src/gtest-all.cc
31.614 [15/9/857] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/reduce.cpp.o
32.151 [15/8/858] Building CXX object flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/character.cpp.o
FAILED: flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/character.cpp.o 
/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/./bin/clang++ --target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu -DLIBC_NAMESPACE=__llvm_libc_common_utils -DLIBC_THREAD_MODE=LIBC_THREAD_MODE_SINGLE -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_NO_ASSERTIONS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/../flang/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/flang-rt -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/cmake/Modules/../../libc -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Xclang -fno-pch-timestamp -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-lto -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -funwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -include/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/runtime/stl-overrides.h -Wp,-U_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -Wp,-U_LIBCPP_ENABLE_ASSERTIONS -MD -MT flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/character.cpp.o -MF flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/character.cpp.o.d -o flang-rt/lib/runtime/CMakeFiles/flang_rt.runtime.static.dir/character.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-dylib/llvm-project/flang-rt/lib/runtime/character.cpp
fatal error: error in backend: IO failure on output stream: No space left on device
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:

```

</details>

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/194450


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list