[llvm] [CodeGen] Port mir-debugify to new pass manager (PR #193201)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 30 05:10:17 PDT 2026


================
@@ -205,6 +211,28 @@ INITIALIZE_PASS_BEGIN(DebugifyMachineModule, DEBUG_TYPE,
 INITIALIZE_PASS_END(DebugifyMachineModule, DEBUG_TYPE,
                     "Machine Debugify Module", false, false)
 
-ModulePass *llvm::createDebugifyMachineModulePass() {
+ModulePass *llvm::createDebugifyMachineModuleLegacyPass() {
   return new DebugifyMachineModule();
 }
+
+PreservedAnalyses DebugifyMachineModulePass::run(Module &M,
+                                                 ModuleAnalysisManager &AM) {
+  FunctionAnalysisManager &FAM =
+      AM.getResult<FunctionAnalysisManagerModuleProxy>(M).getManager();
+  const bool Changed = applyDebugifyMetadata(
+      M, M.functions(),
+      "ModuleDebugify: ", [&](DIBuilder &DIB, Function &F) -> bool {
+        return applyDebugifyMetadataToMachineFunction(
+            DIB, F, [&FAM](Function &F) -> MachineFunction * {
+              return &FAM.getResult<MachineFunctionAnalysis>(F).getMF();
+            });
----------------
juanvazquez wrote:

I'm having a hard time finding something actionable for me to do about this comment in this PR.

If you think there is something I should do in the context of this PR, I'd appreciate if you could clarify for me :-) I'd be happy of trying to give it a shot.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/193201


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list