[llvm] [SPIRV][HLSL] Implementing PopCount for 16 and 64 bits (PR #191283)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 9 13:05:50 PDT 2026


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--LLVM CODE FORMAT COMMENT: {clang-format}-->


:warning: C/C++ code formatter, clang-format found issues in your code. :warning:

<details>
<summary>
You can test this locally with the following command:
</summary>

``````````bash
git-clang-format --diff origin/main HEAD --extensions cpp -- llvm/lib/Target/SPIRV/SPIRVInstructionSelector.cpp --diff_from_common_commit
``````````

:warning:
The reproduction instructions above might return results for more than one PR
in a stack if you are using a stacked PR workflow. You can limit the results by
changing `origin/main` to the base branch/commit you want to compare against.
:warning:

</details>

<details>
<summary>
View the diff from clang-format here.
</summary>

``````````diff
diff --git a/llvm/lib/Target/SPIRV/SPIRVInstructionSelector.cpp b/llvm/lib/Target/SPIRV/SPIRVInstructionSelector.cpp
index 94898c9d3..4926f0785 100644
--- a/llvm/lib/Target/SPIRV/SPIRVInstructionSelector.cpp
+++ b/llvm/lib/Target/SPIRV/SPIRVInstructionSelector.cpp
@@ -235,8 +235,8 @@ private:
   bool selectOpIsNan(Register ResVReg, SPIRVTypeInst ResType,
                      MachineInstr &I) const;
 
-  bool selectPopCount(Register ResVReg, SPIRVTypeInst ResType,
-                      MachineInstr &I, unsigned Opcode) const;
+  bool selectPopCount(Register ResVReg, SPIRVTypeInst ResType, MachineInstr &I,
+                      unsigned Opcode) const;
 
   bool selectPopCount16(Register ResVReg, SPIRVTypeInst ResType,
                         MachineInstr &I, unsigned ExtOpcode,

``````````

</details>


https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/191283


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list