[llvm] [SelectionDAG] Fix typo Chian->Chain. NFC (PR #190874)

via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 7 17:27:41 PDT 2026


llvmbot wrote:


<!--LLVM PR SUMMARY COMMENT-->

@llvm/pr-subscribers-llvm-selectiondag

Author: Craig Topper (topperc)

<details>
<summary>Changes</summary>



---
Full diff: https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/190874.diff


2 Files Affected:

- (modified) llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAG.cpp (+1-1) 
- (modified) llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGBuilder.cpp (+1-1) 


``````````diff
diff --git a/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAG.cpp b/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAG.cpp
index 137922aa62557..fb1b84614c431 100644
--- a/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAG.cpp
+++ b/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAG.cpp
@@ -2818,7 +2818,7 @@ SDValue SelectionDAG::FoldSetCC(EVT VT, SDValue N1, SDValue N2,
     ISD::CondCode SwappedCond = ISD::getSetCCSwappedOperands(Cond);
     if (!TLI->isCondCodeLegal(SwappedCond, OpVT.getSimpleVT()))
       return SDValue();
-    return getSetCC(dl, VT, N2, N1, SwappedCond, /*Chian=*/{},
+    return getSetCC(dl, VT, N2, N1, SwappedCond, /*Chain=*/{},
                     /*IsSignaling=*/false, Flags);
   } else if ((N2CFP && N2CFP->getValueAPF().isNaN()) ||
              (OpVT.isFloatingPoint() && (N1.isUndef() || N2.isUndef()))) {
diff --git a/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGBuilder.cpp b/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGBuilder.cpp
index cd4470d5f20fe..1e44fbad1e28f 100644
--- a/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGBuilder.cpp
+++ b/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGBuilder.cpp
@@ -3802,7 +3802,7 @@ void SelectionDAGBuilder::visitFCmp(const FCmpInst &I) {
   EVT DestVT = DAG.getTargetLoweringInfo().getValueType(DAG.getDataLayout(),
                                                         I.getType());
   setValue(&I, DAG.getSetCC(getCurSDLoc(), DestVT, Op1, Op2, Condition,
-                            /*Chian=*/{}, /*IsSignaling=*/false, Flags));
+                            /*Chain=*/{}, /*IsSignaling=*/false, Flags));
 }
 
 // Check if the condition of the select has one use or two users that are both

``````````

</details>


https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/190874


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list