[compiler-rt] [compiler-rt] CRT builtins tests should not run on mac/windows under LLVM_ENABLE_RUNTIMES (PR #187835)

LLVM Continuous Integration via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 25 03:59:25 PDT 2026


llvm-ci wrote:

LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `llvm-clang-win-x-armv7l` running on `as-builder-1` while building `compiler-rt` at step 16 "test-check-cxx-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf".

Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/38/builds/8356

<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>

```
Step 16 (test-check-cxx-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf) failure: 1200 seconds without output running [b'cmake', b'--build', b'.', b'--target', b'check-cxx-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf'], attempting to kill
******************** TEST 'llvm-libc++-static.cfg.in :: std/strings/char.traits/char.traits.specializations/char.traits.specializations.char/eq_int_type.pass.cpp' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 1

Command Output (stdout):
--
# COMPILED WITH
C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/./bin/clang++.exe C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\llvm-project\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\eq_int_type.pass.cpp -pthread --target=armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf -nostdinc++ -I C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/runtimes/runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins/libcxx/test-suite-install/include/c++/v1 -I C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/runtimes/runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins/libcxx/test-suite-install/include/armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf/c++/v1 -I C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/llvm-project/libcxx/test/support -std=c++26 -Werror -Wall -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wextra -Wshadow -Wundef -Wunused-template -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-attributes -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-noexcept-type -Wno-atomic-alignment -Wno-reserved-module-identifier -Wdeprecated-copy -Wdeprecated-copy-dtor -Wshift-negative-value -Wno-user-defined-literals -Wno-tautological-compare -Wsign-compare -Wunused-variable -Wunused-parameter -Wunreachable-code -Wno-unused-local-typedef -Wno-local-type-template-args -Wno-c++11-extensions -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-pass-failed -Wno-mismatched-new-delete -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-self-move -Wno-nullability-completeness -flax-vector-conversions=none -D_LIBCPP_HAS_NO_PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER -D_LIBCPP_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL -Wuser-defined-warnings  -lc++experimental -nostdlib++ -L C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/runtimes/runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins/libcxx/test-suite-install/lib/armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf -lc++ -lc++abi -latomic -o C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\build\runtimes\runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\Output\eq_int_type.pass.cpp.dir\t.tmp.exe
# executed command: C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/./bin/clang++.exe 'C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\llvm-project\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\eq_int_type.pass.cpp' -pthread --target=armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf -nostdinc++ -I C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/runtimes/runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins/libcxx/test-suite-install/include/c++/v1 -I C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/runtimes/runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins/libcxx/test-suite-install/include/armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf/c++/v1 -I C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/llvm-project/libcxx/test/support -std=c++26 -Werror -Wall -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wextra -Wshadow -Wundef -Wunused-template -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-attributes -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-noexcept-type -Wno-atomic-alignment -Wno-reserved-module-identifier -Wdeprecated-copy -Wdeprecated-copy-dtor -Wshift-negative-value -Wno-user-defined-literals -Wno-tautological-compare -Wsign-compare -Wunused-variable -Wunused-parameter -Wunreachable-code -Wno-unused-local-typedef -Wno-local-type-template-args -Wno-c++11-extensions -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-pass-failed -Wno-mismatched-new-delete -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-self-move -Wno-nullability-completeness -flax-vector-conversions=none -D_LIBCPP_HAS_NO_PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER -D_LIBCPP_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL -Wuser-defined-warnings -lc++experimental -nostdlib++ -L C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/build/runtimes/runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins/libcxx/test-suite-install/lib/armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf -lc++ -lc++abi -latomic -o 'C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\build\runtimes\runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\Output\eq_int_type.pass.cpp.dir\t.tmp.exe'
# EXECUTED AS
"C:/Python313/python.exe" "C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/llvm-project/libcxx/utils/ssh.py" --host=ubuntu at jetson6.lab.llvm.org --execdir C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\build\runtimes\runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\Output\eq_int_type.pass.cpp.dir --  C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\build\runtimes\runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\Output\eq_int_type.pass.cpp.dir\t.tmp.exe
# executed command: C:/Python313/python.exe C:/buildbot/as-builder-1/x-armv7l/llvm-project/libcxx/utils/ssh.py --host=ubuntu at jetson6.lab.llvm.org --execdir 'C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\build\runtimes\runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\Output\eq_int_type.pass.cpp.dir' -- 'C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\build\runtimes\runtimes-armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-bins\libcxx\test\std\strings\char.traits\char.traits.specializations\char.traits.specializations.char\Output\eq_int_type.pass.cpp.dir\t.tmp.exe'
# .---command stderr------------
# | Traceback (most recent call last):
# |   File "C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\llvm-project\libcxx\utils\ssh.py", line 145, in <module>
# |     exit(main())
# |          ~~~~^^
# |   File "C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\llvm-project\libcxx\utils\ssh.py", line 61, in main
# |     tmp = runCommand(
# |           ~~~~~~~~~~^
# |         ssh("mktemp -d {}/libcxx.XXXXXXXXXX".format(args.tempdir)),
# |         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# |     ...<3 lines>...
# |         stdin=subprocess.DEVNULL
# |         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# |     ).stdout.strip()
# |     ^
# |   File "C:\buildbot\as-builder-1\x-armv7l\llvm-project\libcxx\utils\ssh.py", line 57, in runCommand
# |     return subprocess.run(command, *args_, **kwargs)
# |            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# |   File "c:\python313\Lib\subprocess.py", line 577, in run
# |     raise CalledProcessError(retcode, process.args,
# |                              output=stdout, stderr=stderr)
# | subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['ssh', '-oBatchMode=yes', 'ubuntu at jetson6.lab.llvm.org', 'mktemp -d /tmp/libcxx.XXXXXXXXXX']' returned non-zero exit status 255.
# `-----------------------------
# error: command failed with exit status: 1

--

********************


```

</details>

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/187835


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list