[llvm] [DA] Fix signed overflow bugs in weak-crossing SIV test (PR #188100)

Ryotaro Kasuga via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 25 00:06:52 PDT 2026


================
@@ -1388,7 +1382,10 @@ bool DependenceInfo::weakCrossingSIVtest(const SCEV *Coeff,
   ++WeakCrossingSIVapplications;
   assert(0 < Level && Level <= CommonLevels && "Level out of range");
   Level--;
-  const SCEV *Delta = SE->getMinusSCEV(DstConst, SrcConst);
+  const SCEV *Delta = minusSCEVNoSignedOverflow(DstConst, SrcConst, *SE);
+  if (!Delta)
+    return false;
+
----------------
kasuga-fj wrote:

Ah, sorry, that PR completely slipped my mind. I think it's not uncommon for two (or more) duplicate PRs to be submitted. In such cases, I *believe* it's usually standard practice to close one of them.

> I previously tried to coordinate my work with @kasuga-fj but didn't get a response.

I remember you mentioned somewhere that you would take a look at the Weak Crossing SIV test. But that doesn’t mean you're preventing others from working on that part, does it.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/188100


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list