[llvm] [LLVM][AArch64] Add target-aware printing for target memory locations (PR #178689)
via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 29 08:48:17 PST 2026
github-actions[bot] wrote:
<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results
The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.
<details>
<summary>lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/AsmWriter.cpp.o</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/AsmWriter.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/IR -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/AsmWriter.cpp.o -MF lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/AsmWriter.cpp.o.d -o lib/IR/CMakeFiles/LLVMCore.dir/AsmWriter.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/AsmWriter.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/AsmWriter.cpp:4988:29: error: variable 'TT' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
4988 | Out << Attr.getAsString(TT, InAttrGroup);
| ^~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/IR/AsmWriter.cpp:4986:19: note: initialize the variable 'TT' to silence this warning
4986 | llvm::Triple *TT;
| ^
| = nullptr
1 error generated.
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lib/TargetParser/CMakeFiles/LLVMTargetParser.dir/Triple.cpp.o</summary>
```
FAILED: lib/TargetParser/CMakeFiles/LLVMTargetParser.dir/Triple.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lib/TargetParser -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/TargetParser -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT lib/TargetParser/CMakeFiles/LLVMTargetParser.dir/Triple.cpp.o -MF lib/TargetParser/CMakeFiles/LLVMTargetParser.dir/Triple.cpp.o.d -o lib/TargetParser/CMakeFiles/LLVMTargetParser.dir/Triple.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/TargetParser/Triple.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/TargetParser/Triple.cpp:2383:11: error: enumeration value 'Last' not handled in switch [-Werror,-Wswitch]
2383 | switch (Kind) {
| ^~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/TargetParser/Triple.cpp:2389:1: error: non-void function does not return a value in all control paths [-Werror,-Wreturn-type]
2389 | }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/lib/TargetParser/Triple.cpp:2396:11: error: enumeration value 'Last' not handled in switch [-Werror,-Wswitch]
2396 | switch (Kind) {
| ^~~~
3 errors generated.
```
</details>
If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/178689
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list