[llvm] [LV] Pre-commit test for sinking the recipe into vector early exit block. nfc (PR #177954)

Mel Chen via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 27 01:19:49 PST 2026


================
@@ -0,0 +1,109 @@
+; NOTE: Assertions have been autogenerated by utils/update_test_checks.py UTC_ARGS: --check-globals none --version 5
+; RUN: opt -S < %s -p loop-vectorize | FileCheck %s
----------------
Mel-Chen wrote:

> I don't see any reason why not. Btw @Mel-Chen I think you might be able to update your ./utils/update_test_checks.py script, the latest version is 6 IIRC

Oh, fixed it. It looks like I accidentally copied the first line as well when duplicating ;RUN. 

> Does the legacy cost model assertion trigger with #168031 in the target independent version? If not might be good to keep around the RISC-V one too

Make sense to me.  Restored the test case for RISCV. 

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/177954


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list