[llvm] [LoopUnroll] Use branch probability in multi-exit loop unrolling (PR #164799)

Joel E. Denny via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 20 08:16:42 PST 2026


Marek =?utf-8?q?Sedláček?= <mr.mareksedlacek at gmail.com>
Message-ID:
In-Reply-To: <llvm.org/llvm/llvm-project/pull/164799 at github.com>


jdenny-ornl wrote:

> > Is your force-push purely a rebase onto main? When I click the Compare buttton for it, github reports "There isn’t anything to compare", prints a large diff, and then reports "Oops, something went wrong." In the future, please consider [not using force push](https://llvm.org/docs/GitHub.html#updating-pull-requests). Instead, you can push a merge from main to your PR. It will squash out when the PR is merged into main later.
> 
> I was worried of my rebase causing some issue, I usually try to avoid it, but in this case it was needed because the changes in LoopUtils were added after this PR was created. Thanks for the notes.

Understood.  But, in case it's not clear, a commit merging from main can also handle cases like that, and it avoids force pushing.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/164799


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list