[PATCH] D41687: [llvm-objcopy] Add support for input types and the -I and -B flags
Jake Ehrlich via Phabricator via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 3 15:02:37 PST 2018
jakehehrlich updated this revision to Diff 128571.
jakehehrlich marked 4 inline comments as done.
jakehehrlich added a comment.
I haven't figured out a solution to the "giant nested if-statment" problem yet. There's a sense in which it's largely intractable because we have to use dynamic information to dispatch to 1 of 4 statically known functions of different types. I'm still thinking about it.
1. Added test for each -B option (as future architectures/names are added then that test can be extended)
2. Made any non-template function static (I think it was just the one)
3. Reordered Object(uint16_t) as mentioned
4. Made symbols own their names (amazingly this was as simple just replacing StringRef with std::string in one place)
5. Made addSymbol take a Twine instead of a StringRef for the symbol name (strictly more general and suits the symbol generation case used in InputBianryFormat)
6. Eh...I may be forgetting something but I only changed things that were requested. Hopefully I changed everything that was requested.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 22024 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits