[PATCH] D13059: [CMake] [Darwin] Bug 21562 - Add a CMake equivalent for make/platform/clang_darwin.mk in compiler_rt
Chris Bieneman via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 14:32:29 PDT 2015
beanz updated this revision to Diff 35420.
beanz added a comment.
Updates based on feedback from samsonov:
- Cleaned up unused variables
- Documented new functions
- Actually read the argument passed into the darwin_add_builtin_libraries call
- Made the os version not a magic constant
- Made variable and function naming more apparent that the lists are excluded
- Moved filterd files to directory named Darwin-excludes so that the file path makes the purpose apparent
- Broke out adding atomic builtins into http://reviews.llvm.org/D13069 (landed r248322)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14055 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits