[PATCH] [ELF] Implement parsing `-l` prefixed items in the `GROUP` linker script command
simon at atanasyan.com
Mon Jul 14 06:37:08 PDT 2014
* Fixed all minor problems line `const` qualifiers, local variable naming etc.
* Made the code which handles a library name `-l` shorter and more similar to the code handles a regular file names.
* Keep using the `unknown` token to indicate an unexpected input. The same approach is used by other parts of the lexer now.
* Added some new test cases.
* I decided to do not introduce new routines like `canStartLibraryName` to validate library names. Anyway we check this name later and report an error if this name is invalid. It is better than reject a valid name here by mistake. By the way BFD and Gold linker accept almost arbitrary names.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8702 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits