[llvm-commits] PATCH: SPARC codegen fixes
venkatra at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 27 02:03:55 PDT 2009
This patch enables sparc back-end
1. To generate pic code.
2. To support the function linkage flags.
The patch also
1. makes addcc, subcc, fcmp instructions and conditional branching
instructions as defs and uses of ICC/FCC registers. Otherwise
machine-sink pass sinks the subcc instructioin to successor basicblock
and hence the loops won't execute at all.
2. Renames register %I6 to %FP and register %O6 to %SP. It makes
easier to read llc output.
3. Sets function size in assembly. This makes easier to debug llc
output in gdb.
4. correctly aligns the functions to 4 byte not 16 byte.
With this patch, we can now compile llvm-gcc in sparc-sun-solaris2.11
target including libstdc++.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 19568 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits