[llvm-branch-commits] [llvm-branch] r277593 - [code] Fix release notes typo
Renato Golin via llvm-branch-commits
llvm-branch-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 3 06:20:59 PDT 2016
Date: Wed Aug 3 08:20:58 2016
New Revision: 277593
[code] Fix release notes typo
--- llvm/branches/release_39/docs/ReleaseNotes.rst (original)
+++ llvm/branches/release_39/docs/ReleaseNotes.rst Wed Aug 3 08:20:58 2016
@@ -165,7 +165,7 @@ Changes to the ARM Targets
* Initial ARM/Thumb support was added to LLD.
* The ExecutionEngine now supports COFF/ARM
* Swift calling convention was ported to ARM
-* A large number of cddegen fixes around ARMv8, DSP, correct sub-target support,
+* A large number of codegen fixes around ARMv8, DSP, correct sub-target support,
relocations, EABI, EHABI, Windows on ARM, atomics.
* Improved assembler support for Linux/Android/Chromium sub-projects.
* Initial support for MUSL (libc) on ARM
More information about the llvm-branch-commits