[llvm-announce] 2013 LLVM Developers' Meeting: November 6-7, San Francisco, CA

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Thu Aug 1 14:40:44 PDT 2013

The seventh annual bay area LLVM Developers' Meeting will be held November 6th and 7th in San Francisco, CA.

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2013-11/index.html

This is a 1.5 day conference that serves as a forum for both developers and users of LLVM (and related projects) to meet, learn LLVM internals, learn how LLVM is used, and to exchange ideas about furthering development of LLVM and its potential applications.  More details regarding registration (capped at 300), submitting talk, tutorial, poster, or BOF applications, and logistics will be forthcoming.

Please sign up for the LLVM Developers' Meeting list for future announcements and to ask questions.

I will also email the LLVM Developers and Clang Developers mailing lists when registration and talk proposals open.

We are looking for additional sponsors for this year's developer meeting. If your company can contribute, please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner