[lldb-dev] Accessing attached process environment variables with SBAPI

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 31 10:03:07 PST 2022

The SBEnvironment classes and the setting for the environment are currently used just for launching processes.  lldb doesn’t keep track of the “live” state of the environment in a process - which can change as the program runs.  It would certainly be useful to have a “printenv” function in lldb that fetched the current process environment, however.  Please file an enhancement request or propose a patch.

Jim