[lldb-dev] Accepted GSoC project for working on the LLDB GUI

Omar Emara via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 21 01:31:40 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I was asked to share my accepted GSoC project in the appropriate mailing list.

As you may know, my project titled "Evolving the LLDB GUI" was accepted into
GSoC this year. The project aims to improve the LLDB curses GUI to provide a
complete and intuitive IDE-like debugging experience without having to resort to
the command line interface.

You can check the project proposal here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgiouts7pN2jM8iuXBFokQ_vTGTSKMgNGvRg2-px4r4/edit?usp=sharing

I look forward to working on LLDB with you!