[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] Bugzilla / GitHub migration: username request

Anton Korobeynikov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 26 09:45:13 PDT 2021

Hi Paul

> I'm hoping it's not a requirement that the GitHub account knows
> the same email addresses that Bugzilla knows.  Sony has assigned me
> 3 different addresses over time; Bugzilla knows the older two, and
> GitHub knows only the most recent one.
Correct. And we do not care about emails on github side as everything
should be associated with github username, not email.
So, we just need to know the mapping between bugzilla email and the
corresponding github username, not email.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University