[lldb-dev] lldb versus visual studio

Zdenek Prikryl via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 25 06:00:16 PDT 2021

LLVM-MI, that can be used in Eclipse, lives here [1] and it is still in
use. Although more people working on it would be definitely better
situation that it is at the moment :-)...

[1] https://github.com/lldb-tools/lldb-mi

*Zdenek Prikryl* | /CTO/ | +420 541 141 475 | www.codasip.com
<http://www.codasip.com>