[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] Continuing from dbgtrap on different targets

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 5 10:10:57 PST 2020

BTW, I think the better way to handle this in lldb is not to move the PC past the trap when you stop, but that when CONTINUING past a trap that we don't recognize, we always make sure we start past the trap.  That way it won't look weird when people compare crash logs coming from hitting a trap with backtraces in lldb, but we would still get the desired behavior.

Jim