[lldb-dev] Break setting aliases...

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 22 11:20:33 PDT 2020

BTW: to see what things expand to after reach regex alias, just set this setting first:

(lldb) settings set interpreter.expand-regex-aliases true

Each time you type "b main" it will show you the expansion:

(lldb) b main
breakpoint set --name 'main'
(lldb) b main.cpp:12
breakpoint set --file 'main.cpp' --line 12

It shows the full expansion.

Greg