[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] Have the debugger show an away with a dynamic size?

Adrian Prantl via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 17 08:18:37 PST 2020

That is interesting. According to LLDB's test/lang/c/vla/* frame variable for a VLA is supposed to work. Frame variable is also supposed to hide the __vla_expr0 artificial helper variable. Is this an older LLDB from your system or an LLDB you built from source? If yes, would you mind filing a bugreport about this?

thanks,
adrian