[lldb-dev] LLDB problems on remote debugging

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 30 09:55:07 PDT 2020

On Apr 29, 2020, at 9:28 PM, Rui Hong <hongrui16 at mails.ucas.ac.cn<mailto:hongrui16 at mails.ucas.ac.cn>> wrote:

First I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to you all especially Greg Clayton and Ted Woodward! Your advice and guidance are quite useful for me!

You’re welcome!

*4. by the way, does GDB has similar command like "log enable gdb-remote packets" in lldb to print all the RSP packet exchange?

“set debug remote 1”
Unlike with lldb, this doesn’t work when you do a run. It only works when you do a target remote (at least with the default gdb installed on Ubuntu 16.04).