[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues [UPDATED]

James Y Knight via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 22 05:13:55 PDT 2020

GitHub canonically uses "#NNN" to refer to its bugs or pull requests, and
also supports "GH-NNN". We'll want to switch to one of those schemes, so
that automatic linking works properly. So, in that case, PR1234 == legacy
issue, #1234 or GH-1234 == new issue.

(See
https://help.github.com/en/github/writing-on-github/autolinked-references-and-urls
)