[lldb-dev] How to preserve command history?

Andrzej Warzynski via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 20 10:14:58 PDT 2020

Cheers for your quick reply! You're probably referring to this:

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/01bcc3e9371470e1974f066ced353df15e10056d/lldb/source/Host/common/Editline.cpp#L216

That's a fairly recent change so that explains why it didn't work for me
with lldb-8. I've also checked lldb-10 on Arch and that indeed works
out-of-the-box. Guess I need to make sure I always use the latest and
greatest.

-Andrzej