[lldb-dev] [Job Ad] Apple's debugging technologies team is hiring

Adrian Prantl via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 15 13:00:29 PDT 2020

The debugging technologies team at Apple is looking for engineers to work on LLDB and its testing and delivery. This is an opportunity to join a team that combines compiler technology and debuggers under one umbrella to build great tools. LLDB is a core part of Apple's developer tools, used internally to debug Apple's software stack and externally by millions of developers.

Debugger Engineer
=================

We are looking for an engineer to work on the Swift support in the LLDB debugger. In this position, you will work closely with the Swift compiler team to improve the Swift debugging experience. Most of your work will be open source, on llvm.org and GitHub where you’ll collaborate with the LLDB and Swift communities to better integrate Swift support with the generic debugger code.

You can find a more detailed description at:
https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200164500/debugger-engineer

Debugger Qualification Engineer

We are also looking for an engineer to work on the delivery and testing of the LLDB debugger. In this position, you will be in charge of the LLDB debugger’s testing and delivery for all Apple platforms.

For a more detailed description go to:
https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200164501/debugger-qualification-engineer

If you are interested, please send your resume to llvm-job-apply at group.apple.com. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to me at aprantl at apple.com.

cheers,