[lldb-dev] Default script language

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 1 16:12:21 PDT 2020

I agree with Jim - it should be a cmake setting, defaulting to Python. If the person building lldb wants to change the default scripting language from Python to Lua, it should be easy. Since we now support 2 scripting languages, we should have an easy way for the user to see which are supported, and which is the default if there are more than 1 supported. Maybe in lldb --version?

Ted