[lldb-dev] Hiding trampoline functions from the backtrace, is it possible ?

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 24 10:28:16 PDT 2019

We've had many requests to elide some classes of entries in backtraces - like to mirror the Xcode display I mentioned previously.  Most of these requests don't depend on the functions being marked artificial.  So if we're going to do this, something more general than just "marked artificial" -> elided anyway.

Jim