[lldb-dev] Offline build bots

Jan Kratochvil via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 12 14:03:28 PDT 2019

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 00:06:01 +0200, António Afonso via lldb-dev wrote:
> All the *nix build bots (lldb-x86_86-{debian,fedora}, netbsd-amd64) have
> been offline for a while now. Some as far as July 12.
> I’m not sure if this is being tracked or whom to contact about this.

lldb-x86_64-fedora runs as silent buildbot:
	http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/lldb-x86_64-fedora?numbuilds=1000
Yes, the buildbot is failing now all the time for a week+, I need to debug it.
I do not see these failures on my own Fedora development box.

When it had no failures it still had occasional failure due to some testcases
being racy (for example TestVSCode_attach besides others) so I did not want to
bugreport people by false positives. Developers do not see much these racy
results as this buildbot runs on both poor machine and also the machine is
overloaded even by unrelated jobs.

There are now also the following two silent buildbots but those always fail
now due to some testcases needing fixing (or rather
@expectedFailureAll-marking) for these s390x+ppc64le arches:
	http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/lldb-s390x-fedora?numbuilds=100
	http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/lldb-ppc64le-fedora?numbuilds=100

Jan