[lldb-dev] test setup for windows -- makefiles

Larry D'Anna via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 9 17:12:30 PDT 2019

Hi lldb-dev.

Most of the tests build binaries to test with using Makefiles, and these Makefiles use all sorts of unix commands
like sed and uname.    And yet I see the build-bot is running `ninja-check lldb` on windows.

I thought maybe if I installed MinGW that would have enough stuff in it to run the tests, but that doesn’t seem to be
true.

Does anyone have instructions for how to set up a windows test host for LLDB?   Or 	a list of dependencies that
should be installed?

Thanks.