[lldb-dev] Identifying instructions that definitely access memory

Vangelis Tsiatsianas via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 12 00:02:45 PST 2019

Hi Tatyana,

Thank you for your reply! πŸ™‚

If I understand correctly, TargetOpcode::G_{LOAD, STORE} do not cover x86’s mov instructions (and other relevant instructions of both x86 the rest of supported architectures) and such, which also access memory, however I will look into it more.

Additionally, thank you for the suggestion regarding llvm-dev ―I will forward my email to that list, too.

― Vangelis