[lldb-dev] Can we remove this platform?

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 27 02:32:03 PDT 2019

On 26/03/2019 23:16, Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-dev wrote:
> Yesterday I stumbled upon the initialization code for the "Kalimba"
> platform. It looks like this was added in 2014 and never had any tests.
> If nobody is relying on this platform, I propose to remove it.
>
> Review: https://reviews.llvm.org/D59850
>
> Thanks,
> Jonas

Sounds good to me. I've had to touch this file a couple of times in the
past due to interface changes, and I came close to proposing the same thing.

[To be fair, none of the other platforms (except a single PlatformDarwin
tests checking one very particular aspect of it) have specific tests
either, though most of their code would be exercised if you run the test
suite against a target supported by that particular platform. However, I
doubt anyone if doing that for PlatformKalimba these days.]