[lldb-dev] Cannot use system debugserver for testing

Stefan Gränitz via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 19 14:47:53 PDT 2019

Hi Gábor, I am sorry this caused an issue for you. Good that apparently
it's resolved now.

Did you reconfigure an existing build-tree? Your observations would make
sense in this context, because the change affects CMake cached
variables. This is unfortunate, but can not always be avoided. If this
happens again (or to anyone else), a clean build seems to be a good
first step.

Best,
Stefan

--