[lldb-dev] Signal stack unwinding and __kernel_rt_sigreturn

Jason Molenda via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 15 14:37:52 PDT 2019

Sorry for the delay in replying, yes the discussion over on https://reviews.llvm.org/D63667 is also related - we should record the S flag in the UnwindPlan but because of the order of operations, always getting the eh_frame UnwindPlan to see if this is a signal handler would be expensive (we try to delay fetching the eh_frame as much as possible because we pay a one-time cost per binary to scan the section).