[lldb-dev] [RFC]The future of pexpect

Davide Italiano via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 25 14:21:01 PST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 1:57 PM Adrian Prantl <aprantl at apple.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sounds good to me. Do you have a preference? I wanted to move away
from pexpect, so my preference was that of using `lit`.
I then realized that there are some functionalities that are not
really that easy to replicate in lit (e.g. sending signals, see my
previous mail), hence my vote for Python.subprocess (as Pavel
suggested).
What do you think?

--
Davide