[lldb-dev] https://reviews.llvm.org/D71440

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 16 17:55:00 PST 2019

I rewrote the test case source file for TestExprDoesntBlock.py so that it uses std::thread rather than pthreads.  So that test case should at least compile on Windows, and so I prospectively removed the Windows xfail from the test.  But I don’t actually know how well suspending & resuming threads works on Windows.  I’ll keep an eye on the bots but if somebody sees this fail again, please just put the expectedFail back.  This wouldn’t be a new failure caused by this patch, just previously untried code that still fails…

Thanks,

Jim