[lldb-dev] Any plan to support to debug Webassembly file?

Terry Guo via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 26 02:47:32 PDT 2019

Hi there,

I am working on a project which involves compiling C++ source file to
Webassembly byte code file with LLVM. The LLVM works well and can generate
wasm byte code file with DWARF debug sections like .debug_line. I can run
the generated wasm file with my wasm virtual machine. However I find LLDB
doesn't support debugging wasm file. Do we have plan to enable LLDB
debugging wasm file? Thanks for any information.

BR,
Terry