[lldb-dev] Anybody using the GUI?

Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 23 16:36:33 PDT 2019

Hi Greg,

We're more than a year later and I haven't seen any development on the
GUI. While I personally thing this could be a really cool feature,
I've never been able to use it because it's missing too many thing to
be useful for now. When I talk to people that know about this feature,
I hear either frustration or disappointment that it doesn't work
(yet). I (personally) haven't found anyone that is actively using it.
As such, can we remove it until we have resources to do it right and
provide our users with something they can rely on?

Thanks,
Jonas