[lldb-dev] Where did the python/c++ API documentation go?

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 22 10:59:01 PDT 2019

The new LLDB website at http://lldb.llvm.org has an external resources page:
http://lldb.llvm.org/resources/external.html

It has 2 entries on it for Documentation:
https://lldb.llvm.org/python_reference/index.html
https://lldb.llvm.org/cpp_reference/html/index.html

Both of these lead to "404 Not Found":
The requested URL /python_reference/index.html was not found on this server.
The requested URL /cpp_reference/html/index.html was not found on this server.

Where do I go to find the python/c++ API documentation now?

BTW, I don't think LLDB's API documentation is an "External Resource". Those links should be on the main page, along with a link to the llvm main page.