[lldb-dev] SBValue::GetName returns wrong result?

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 1 11:35:26 PDT 2019

Dereference returns another SBValue distinct from the initial one, so it needs to make up a name for it.  I think it would be confusing for it to return the same name, and putting a * at the beginning of the initial SBValue seems as good a choice as any.

Is this causing you some concrete problem?

Jim